Facebook: bringing adults closer together so that they can fling digital poo just like their primate ancestors.
- An Introduction to Object Oriented Programming, 3rd ed
- Collected Fictions of Jorge Luis Borges
- From Dawn to Decadence
- Notes towards a set-objective language.
- To Engineer is Human: The Role of Failure in Successful Design
- You are correct: westerners care more about Boston than Baghdad
- Why the law is slow, impersonal and obsessed with details
- Anatomy of Movement
- Climate Change
- Cross Posted from Club Troppo
- Economics and public policy
- Films and TV
- Geeky Musings
- Government 2.0
- IT and Internet
- K5 Repost
- Politics – international
- Politics – national
- Politics – Northern Territory
- Print media
- Site News
- Software Engineering
- Technical Notes
- Thought Bubbles
Category Archives: K5 Repost
I warn you, O Gentle Reader, that what follows is self-indulgent.
I’ve been going over my old K5 diaries. I’m amazed by some of it, disturbed by other bits, and nostalgic for the days of yore.
Well the news is that wikipedia cracked 200,000 articles, so long as you count all the incidentals and stubs. But that’s “pressable” so good luck to them. It’s nevertheless a really fun place to browse; and it makes one imagine … Continue reading
“Passion meets Reason, they fall in love, the end”. I was once asked why I was a Liberal. This was what I sent them a few days later. The Americans amongst you may find it confusing – being Australian, “Liberal” … Continue reading