I’ll burn that bridge when I come to it.— Robert Downey Jr.
- An Introduction to Object Oriented Programming, 3rd ed
- Collected Fictions of Jorge Luis Borges
- From Dawn to Decadence
- Notes towards a set-objective language.
- To Engineer is Human: The Role of Failure in Successful Design
- You are correct: westerners care more about Boston than Baghdad
- Why the law is slow, impersonal and obsessed with details
- Anatomy of Movement
- Beautiful Women
- Climate Change
- Cross Posted from Club Troppo
- Economics and public policy
- Films and TV
- Geeky Musings
- Government 2.0
- IT and Internet
- K5 Repost
- Politics – international
- Politics – national
- Politics – Northern Territory
- Print media
- Site News
- Software Engineering
- Technical Notes
- Thought Bubbles
Category Archives: Politics – international
Google’s announced that they were the subject of a precise and sophisticated attack, apparently aimed at getting access to the GMail accounts of pro-democracy critics of the Chinese Communist regime, both living in China and abroad.
Google don’t think that the accounts were compromised but can’t be sure.
In response Google have said that they are considering […] Continue reading
Some of you might know that I’ve harboured a small enthusiasm for aggressively using IT to drive down costs of health care, as well as improving quality, safety and providing data for researchers. In the future it may even be possible to couple these databases to expert systems that provide secondary diagnoses to help doctors […] Continue reading